The box contents:
- Blue analyser: it is delivered secured in the storage cap to protect the probe during transportation. The probe is stored in KCI (saturated potassium chloride), which assures its protection.
- The storage cap: it is used when the probe needs to be transported kept out of water for more than an hour, or during prolonged storage (during winter for example).
- The usage cap: it must always be mounted before placing blue in water. It protects the sensors from any damage.
- Calibration products: they are hermetically sealed in an opaque container which contains the exact quantity of solution necessary for two calibrations.
- 2 sachets of 20 ml of pH 4.
- 2 sachets of 20 ml of pH 7.
- The quick start guide.