- In the app, in “Settings” > “Blue Connect”, press “Add” and insert the code (key) and the three last digits of the serial number (SN), which can both be found on the back of the start guide or on the storage cap of the device.
- To start the device, you must activate it. The top of the device has a wave shape. Place the trough of the wave towards yourself and shake it sharply. You will hear two beeps, meaning that the initial activation was successful.
- Press “ok” to finalize the activation process. The device is now linked to your account and permanently linked to Sigfox® network.
- Place Blue Connect upright on the storage cap and unscrew it.
- Empty the storage cap, rinse in clear water and store it.
- Rinse the probe in clear water and place the usage cap in the external part of the device to protect the probes.
- Place Blue Connect in the swimming pool or in the technical room with Blue Fit50.
NB: Make sure the device is in vertical position and the top part out of the water to allow a correct communication.