You must put Blue in standby and store it when it's time to winterize your pool.
This important step protects the battery and the probe from unnecessary deterioration.
Put Blue on standby:
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the application.
- Remove Blue from the water. Remove the usage cap.
- Rinse the storage cap with clean water and wipe it clean.
- Activate the Internet (Wi-Fi or 4G) and Bluetooth on your smartphone. NB: Remain in proximity to Blue throughout the standby process.
- From the app menu select "Blue settings" and press "Put Blue in standby mode".
- Place KCI (saturated potassium chloride) or pH4 solution in the storage cap and screw it to Blue.
- Validate the standby mode and store Blue in a frost free environment.