Blue continuously measures the main parameters of your pool (temperature, pH, chlorine, conductivity).The results of these analyzes are then communicated on the application "Blue Connect" (available on smartphone and tablet, compatible with Android and iOS). If the device detects that one of the parameters is incorrect, an alert informs you of this status and gives you the instructions to follow to regulate and stabilize this parameter in order to maintain a clean and balanced water. It also informs you of the outside temperature and the weather based on your geolocation.
Articles in this section
- What is Blue, the smart pool analyser?
- What does Blue measure?
- What is the difference between Blue Connect and Blue by Riiot?
- What is the difference between the white color Blue and the blue color Blue?
- What is Blue Connect Plus?
- What is the difference between packs?
- What is the lifetime of the sensor and the battery?
- How long does Blue Connect warranty last?
- How long does Blue by Riiot warranty last?
- Where to buy Blue Connect ?