By ensuring compatibility with new technologies such as Alexa, Blue Connect offers you additional ways to monitor your pool. With Alexa, no need to be checking your phone. Just ask Alexa a question about your pool.
Find out below how to connect Blue to Amazon Alexa, and how to phrase the questions to request information about your pool by voice command with Alexa.
Compatible products: Blue Connect and Blue by Riiot.
Connect Amazon Alexa to Blue:
- Download the Amazon Alexa app (IOS - Android).
- Connect a speaker compatible with Amazon Alexa to the app (NOTE: This step is not required as the app can work without a speaker).
For further instructions, please check Amazon’s website.
- In the menu, in "Skills and Games", look for the Blue Connect Skill and install it.
- The app will request you to sign in to your Blue Connect account.
Note: If your account has more than one pool, you will need to indicate which pool to link to Alexa in the app (Settings > My preferences > Active pool). If your account only has one pool, Alexa will select it by default without needing to specify it.
- Now, all you have to do is ask Alexa for information with the following questions*:
- POOL STATUS
- Alexa, ask Blue Connect how is my spa,
- Alexa, ask Blue Connect what's the status of my spa,
- Alexa, ask Blue Connect what's my pool status,
- Alexa, ask Blue Connect my pool status.
- LAST MEASURE
- Alexa, ask Blue Connect what is the last measurement,
- Alexa, ask Blue Connect the last measure.
- A PRECISE MEASURE
- Alexa, ask Blue Connect the water temperature,
- Alexa, ask Blue Connect the pH of water,
- Alexa, ask Blue Connect the ORP of the water,
- Alexa, ask Blue Connect what is the water salinity,
- Alexa, ask Blue Connect what is the conductivity of the water.
- POOL STATUS
*This list will be improved. Feel free to send us your suggestions.