Content of the box:
- The casing Extender
- The AC adapter (Compatible Europe, USA et Australia)
Precautions for use:
- Place the Blue Extender inside in a dry space.
- Keep the Blue Extender out of reach of children.
- Do not open the casing.
- Plug the Blue Extender. The light is red.
Note 1: The Blue Extender must be installed between the router and the blue Connect space (the pool or the technical room).
Note 2: During the installation, stay close to the Blue Extender and keep Blue Connect with you (screwed on its storage cap).
- In the app Blue Connect in “Settings”> “My Blue Extender”.
- Make sure you have activated the Bluetooth of your phone and press on “Connect my Blue Extender”.
- The ID of your Blue Extender (that you can find below the device) is displayed on the screen. Press on it.
- Choose the Wi-Fi with which you want to use your Blue Extender and enter the password.
-> If the light is green the Blue Extender is connected to the Wi-Fi.
-> If the light is red, bring the Blue Extender closer to your router or check to have entered the correct password.
- To know if the Blue Extender is well positioned and not too far from the Blue Connect, press on the button of the casing Extender.
-> If the light changes from blue to green, that means Blue Extender catches Blue Connect. It’s working well. The procedure is over.
-> If the light changes from blue to red, that means Blue Extender is too far from the Blue Connect. Bring the device closer and try again.
- The procedure is over. Place the Blue Connect in the swimming pool or in the technical room.
After the installation, the Blue Extender is working by itself.
It detects via the Bluetooth the measurements sent by the Blue Connect and sends them via Wi-Fi to the Cloud.
You will then receive the measurements on your phone or computer.
- Blinking blue: The Blue Extender is searching the Blue Connect.
- Blinking green: Connection attempt of the Blue Extender to the Wi-Fi. It tries to send a measurement via Wi-Fi.
- Static green: Blue Extender is connected to the Wi-fi. The measurement has been sent.
- If red after green: Connection error via the Wi-Fi network. Check the distance between the Blue Extender and the router. Verify the signal quality and check to have introduced the correct password.
- If red after blue: Connection error to the Blue Connect via Bluetooth. Check the distance between the Blue Extender and the Blue Connect.