The probe and the battery of Blue by Riiot are in the form of a refill that contains both elements.
The probe and the battery are changing at the same time.
Small black seal
Large black seal
A. Removing the old probe-battery recharge
- Remove the rubber ring.
- Remove the blue insulating cloth that seals the body from the head of the blue.
- Unscrew the head clockwise (to the right). Remove the black seal and discard.
- Unscrew the storage cap and keep the liquid in it.
- Take out the inner part of the plastic shell.
- Remove the onduffil, the white nut, the AVX and the small black seal (Careful as it can be blocked inside). Keep the onduffil and the nut and discard the seal.
- Take the probe-battery recharge. Remove the transparent plastic tube from the new probe by keeping the liquid in it and placing it on the old probe.
- Store the old probe-battery recharge in a box.
B. Installing the new probe-battery recharge
New: A small black seal and a large black seal.
Recuperation: An onduffil, a white plastic nut and an AVX.
- Place (1) the onduffil and (2) the nut, previously removed from the old probe, as well as (3) the new black seal, on the new probe, in that specific order.
- Gently push the cable into the black battery recharge to ensure the probe is properly placed.
- Insert the battery-probe recharge into the plastic shell until hearing a thud, which means it is well placed.
- Place the AVX, previously removed from the old battery, on top of the new battery.
- Screw the body of the blue into the storage cap.
- Place the large black seal over the screw thread of the head of the blue.
- Screw the head of the blue back.
- Replace the ring around the blue.