Note: Feel free to ask your pool specialist for advice in case of any doubt.
A. Find the correct location:
Make sure to always place the Blue Fit50 after the filter (to avoid damaging the probes) and before your product injection system or electrolysis (to avoid altering the measures taken by the Blue Connect).
B. Set up:
- Turn off the filtration system.
- With a 40mm diameter hole saw, drill a hole in the upper part of the pipe. Note: The Blue Connect must be in vertical position, with the probe downwards.
- Place both parts of the hose clamp on each side of the pipe so that the holes coincide, and screw the hose clamp.
- Screw the Blue Connect.
- Turn on the filtration system.
- Slightly and slowly unscrew the Blue Connect (maximum ½ turn) to remove any air. As soon as the water comes out, it means that there is no air left in the pipes, and you can then tightly screw Blue Connect again.
- In "Settings" > "Blue Connect", activate the Blue Fit50 option.