Note: Feel free to ask your pool specialist for advice in case of any doubt.
A. Find the correct location:
Make sure to always place the Blue Fit50 after the filter (to avoid damaging the probes) and before your product injection system or electrolysis (to avoid altering the measures taken by the Blue).
B. Set up:
- Turn off the filtration system.
- With a 40mm diameter hole saw, drill a hole in the upper part of the pipe. Note: The Blue must be in vertical position, with the probe downwards.
- Place both parts of the hose clamp on each side of the pipe so that the holes coincide, and screw the hose clamp.
- Screw the Blue.
- Turn on the filtration system.
- Slightly and slowly unscrew the Blue (maximum ½ turn) to remove any air. As soon as the water comes out, it means that there is no air left in the pipes, and you can then tightly screw Blue again.
- In "Settings" > "Blue Connect", activate the Blue Fit50 option.