Precautions for use:
- Place Blue Extender inside in a dry space.
- Keep Blue Extender out of reach of children.
- Do not open the casing.
- Plug Blue Extender. The light is red.
Note 1: Blue Extender must be installed between the router and Blue space (the pool or the technical room).
Note 2: During the installation, stay close to Blue Extender and keep Blue with you (screwed on its storage cap).
- In the app Blue Connect in "Settings"> "My Blue Extender".
- Make sure you have activated the Bluetooth of your phone and press on "Connect my Blue Extender".
- The ID of Blue Extender (that you can find below the device) is displayed on the screen. Press on it.
- Choose the Wi-Fi with which you want to use Blue Extender and enter the password.
If the light is green Blue Extender is connected to the Wi-Fi.
If the light is red, bring Blue Extender closer to your router or check to have entered the correct password.
- To know if Blue Extender is well positioned and not too far from Blue, press on the button of the casing Blue Extender.
If the light changes from blue to green, that means Blue Extender catches Blue. It’s working well. The procedure is over.
If the light changes from blue to red, that means Blue Extender is too far from Blue. Bring the device closer and try again.
- The procedure is over. Place Blue in the swimming pool or in the technical room.
After the installation, Blue Extender is working by itself.
It detects via the Bluetooth the measurements sent by Blue and sends them via Wi-Fi to the Cloud.
You will then receive the measurements on your phone or computer.
- Blinking blue: Blue Extender is searching Blue.
- Blinking green: Connection attempt of Blue Extender to the Wi-Fi. It tries to send a measurement via Wi-Fi.
- Static green: Blue Extender is connected to the Wi-fi. The measurement has been sent.
- If red after green: Connection error via the Wi-Fi network. Check the distance between Blue Extender and the router. Verify the signal quality and check to have introduced the correct password.
- If red after blue: Connection error to Blue via Bluetooth. Check the distance between Blue Extender and Blue.